[Review] Hada Labo Gokujyun Alpha

Hello beauties...

After reviewing Hada Labo Whitening a while ago, I finally decided to try this anti aging variant because I found some dark spot in my nose and it couldn't be removed by the whitening variant. I thought that the dark spots are caused by UV. Yep, I gave the anti aging variant a try. Lets jump to the review guys. 

Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Series

Similar with whitening variant, this anti aging variant also come in package consist of lotion, milk, and face wash. The different is, in this variant, the face wash is mild peeling, not a regular face wash to clean the skin. You can call this series Hada Labo Ultimate Anti Aging or Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun series. As this is Hada Labo, you an find the philosophy of perfect x simple. All of the product are produced without colorant, parfume, mineral oil, and alcohol. Sadly, all product still contain methylparaben as a preservative. Alcohol is also found in its milk. It just consists of useful ingredients.

1. Hada Labo Ultimate Anti Aging Lotion

Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Lotion

This Hada Labo Lotion's texture is liquid and the color is white. This consistency is more watery than the milk. Although it is watery, it's thicker than Hada Labo Shirojyun/whitening lotion. 

Ingredients : 
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Capric Triglyceride, PPG 10 Methyl Glucose Ether, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed, Hydrolyzed Collagen, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Thiotic Acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherol.

Result : 
I use this product every night. I read somewhere that using retinol is best at night because skin will be sensitive to the sun. Using UV filter product is a must every day while you add retinol in your skincare routine. Actually, I am satisfied with this product. I've been using this product for 4 months and I see that some of dark spots are already fade away. I also has purchased this product in a full size.

2. Hada Labo Ultimate Anti Aging Milk

Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Milk

 As I said before, this milk's consistency is thicker than the lotion. The color is white and has yellow hint or we can say cream. The consistency is like thick milk. 

Ingredients : 
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-12 Olefin), Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-10 Methyl Glucose Ether, PPG-20 Sorbitan Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Limnathes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Metheylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phytostearyl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (and) Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed, Hydrolized Collagen, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Acetilated Hyaluronate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Tocopherol, Thiotic Acid. 

Result :
As I using this product in the night, I dont't put this milk because it's work as a day cream. Actually, there's also Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Night Cream but I'm too poor to buy the night cream and I think the lotion is quite enough for me. I use this milk product for acne. If I see some pimples in my face, I just put this Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Milk and the next day, the pimples are gone without scars. Yap, retinol once is famous as a anti acne product and this product work really good for acne. Hahahaa....
3. Hada Labo Mild Peeling AHA+BHA Face Wash

 Hada Labo Mild Peeling Face Wash

This face wash is creamy with white color. You just need to use it as a regular face wash. Although it's peeling, the consistency is quite soft. It says in the product, that if you use it, you have to use sunscreen with minimal SPF 15. You also should avoid eyes and mouth's areas. Stop using this product if you find some hypersensitivity (redness or burning feel).

Ingredients : 
Water, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Myristoyl Glutamate, PEG-400, Lauramidoproyl Betaine, Lauramide DEA, Stearic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-39, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicyc Acid, Methylparaben.

Result : 
It says that you can use this product daily, but I just use this product twice a week. I read that using peeling everyday is not good for your skin. It says also that this product also good as a make up remover. But still, I'm not satisfied with just using face wash only to remove make up. So I still clean my make up before washing my face with this product. 

The consistency

Conclusion :
If I have to put all the product in order from which one I like to I dislike, it will go to : 
1. Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Lotion. It work as what I want to remove my dark spots. 
2. Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Milk. It's good for acne. 
3. Hada Labo Mild Peeling Face Wash. Not really like it. 

 Price : 
For starter pack contains of that 3 product : IDR 25,000 (USD 2)
Hada Labo Alpha Gokujyun Lotion Full Size 100 mil : Around IDR 50,000 (IDR 4)

Repurchase : 
Yes for the lotion.
No for the Milk and Face Wash.

xoxo
Kiki

2 komentar:

 
Jejak Venus Blog Design by Ipietoon