[Review] Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi fellas, 

After long time, now, it's time for me to review my new shampoo and conditioner. As you may know, I'm still looking for the best hair product for me including shampoo and conditioner. Now, we jump to the drugstore product that has good review outside. They are Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner. 

Dove Nouriching Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner

Actually, I've been interested with oil care shampoo and conditioner since like forever. I want to try oil care shampoo from other brand, but I'm too afraid to try new shampoo. I chose Dove because I had used its anti dandruff variant before and it didn't give bad effect on my hair. So I try this Dove shampoo and conditioner.

Both of this products are made for dry hair. They say that they have advanced nutri-oils from coconut oil, almond oil, and sunflower that help to nourish dry hair without make hair looks dull.

Their package

 The package is similar with another Dove shampoo and conditioner variant, but the oil care variant has gold color the front side. The conditioner has lid in the bottom is also useful when the product is almost run out, it make it easier to be come out. 

The consistency

For the consistency, the shampoo is runnier while the conditioner is thicker. Both have light yellow color. I can say that their consistency is quite similar with other shampoo and conditioner products.

Ingredients : 
Shampoo : Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Perfume, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Disodium EDTA, PEG-45M, DMDM Hydantoin, Titanium Dioxide, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200, CI 19140, CI 42090.

Conditioner :

How to use : 
I use them as I use other shampoo and conditioner. I use the conditioner after shampooing. 

Result : 
Actually, first, I just use the conditioner with other brand shampoo, and the result is surprising. I really like it. Then I try using the conditioner with the same variant shampoo (this oil care) and tada... dandruff  come. Yep, then I just use the conditioner without the shampoo. I usually use the oil care conditioner with other Dove variant, usually the total care variant and the result is better. 

What I like : 
- Cheap.
- The conditioner works so well. Really love it. 
- Easy to find. Available in almost every store.

What I don't like : 
- The shampoo create dandruff.

Price : Each product around IDR 11,000 (USD 1) for 70 ml. 
Repurchase : Yes for the conditioner (Already repurchase several times. My favourite conditioner so far).

xoxo
Kiki





2 komentar:

  1. Hi! I love your review about Dove Nourishing Oil Care shampoo :) I read about it first on http://www.webbline.com/dove-nourishing-oil-care-shampoo-review/ and I really love it! Super great review and I love Dove :))

    BalasHapus

 
Jejak Venus Blog Design by Ipietoon